Heyzeussssss99 Posted June 28, 2013 Posted June 28, 2013 Whose your favorite anime character? what would you do to him/her if you meet her in real life? My favorite anime character is Naruto Uzumaki from the TV show Naruto. And if I met in real life I would hug him real tight till he can't breath anymore I would hug him because he taught me to never ever give up
Offwiththefairies Posted June 28, 2013 Posted June 28, 2013 Mine is Staz from the Manga, Blood Lad. I don't really watch anime, but I read manga though. I would marry him, because he is so cute
Ddraig Posted June 28, 2013 Posted June 28, 2013 (edited) Lucy from Elfen Lied. If I met her in real life I would give her a hug or be friends with her Edited June 28, 2013 by Darkelfen009
AKUMA Posted June 28, 2013 Posted June 28, 2013 (edited) WELL ANY ONE WHO IS SUPER EVIL , AND SPECIAL IN THAT WAYso KIRA of death note , if i meet him in real life i would pow to my true kami - till i be his next in line to rule the worldmadara !! i think hes one of my gods also ,, i dont know - but if i meet this one i think im DEAD so IDK!i would love to meet LUFFY and ask to join the crew maybe , ill join him in a meal that would be awesome ,!!!any one who is supper crazy is good to meet OH MISA MISA of DEATH NOTE is awesome if i can meet ,and ask for a KISS or some thingthis is an awesome question ,yet how can u choose just one ! Edited June 28, 2013 by AKUMA
Lucas Nimny Posted July 8, 2013 Posted July 8, 2013 Favorite anime charator: Light Yagami from Death Note.
Silky-Potato Posted July 20, 2013 Posted July 20, 2013 Oh vegeta. I've got a lot, but right now touko fukawa? also staz vlad. hnng
EvilActivity Posted July 21, 2013 Posted July 21, 2013 I love Real from Ergo proxy... Mysterious, compelling.... Amy Lee look alike to boot! Then robin the witch hunter and Major from ghost in a shell.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now