Everybody i know don't really give a shit about me

All i know is that they hate me

I'm a Christian

But i feel like God is so far away

Even if they say feelings are false indicators of God's presents

I feel like he hates me

I feel like I don't deserve anything at all

All i wanna do is just go away and never come back

Why did God put me on this earth in the first place?

I feel so useless to everyone

I'm such a worthless person

All i deserve is pain and misery

I hate myself

I suck at everything I do

Why do I even walk on this earth when I just make people troubled?

All I do is make their lives hard

I'm a fucking nobody

You're not a nobody. I literally felt the exact same way as you. Exactly the same. Being a Christian; hating myself, being unloved. But there are people who love you; and hey that dude up there does. You deserve love & care, not pain & misery. You are not useless or worthless, you're perfect. Message me if you wanna chat; I genuinely know so much how you are feeling. It'll be okay.

Edited by Riddler

Try focusing on yourself for a while. Be selfish and be kind to yourself. Your family and friends are important, but their view/communication with you should not define your self image. You're a beautiful person, don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Take some time to learn to love yourself. Trust me, you're worth it. 

Keep on confessing that, and sure enough, you will be that, if only because of your state of mind. Although right now you are no doubt NOT worthless.

Be positive, look into the mirror and say "I am fucking amazing and worth a hella bunch to God at the very least" And the rest of your situation, let me say that you are what, 13? You are going through puberty, your body is going apeshit, and things are strange. I have no doubt that what you are going through is a phase in life, one that will last for an indefinite amount of time. Indefinite because you can choose how long you wanna be there. Its all in the mind baby. Of course asking God for some help can be of infinite value as well.

Good luck and cheerio!