long distance relationships need advice

Rawr I love you

Okay so I'm with this guy from a couple states over and he is a couple years older then me I like him alot but I want what is best for him and me we only ever text sometimes talk their is always that feeling or thought of is he cheating because I have been cheated on alot I just want some advice on do you think it would be a good ideal to keep dating him or break up with him so no one gets hurt in the end

Its all to do with trust, that doubt in your mind, thinking he'll cheat is showing me you do not fully trust him. For a relationship, especially a long distance relationship to work it basically lives of trust. None of us can tell you what to do, at the end of the day its your choice. But if you have these doubts about him? Then maybe, maybe its not meant to be.  We can't make this decision for you, it would be wrong of us. Hopes this helps:) Though probably not xD

Hmm thank you I will think about what you said 

Its all to do with trust, that doubt in your mind, thinking he'll cheat is showing me you do not fully trust him. For a relationship, especially a long distance relationship to work it basically lives of trust. None of us can tell you what to do, at the end of the day its your choice. But if you have these doubts about him? Then maybe, maybe its not meant to be.  We can't make this decision for you, it would be wrong of us. Hopes this helps:) Though probably not xD

Thank you I will think about what you said:)

Long distance relationships need far much more than a few texts back and forth each day. At the very least, it requires some 10 to 20 minute phone calls or skype or whatever. You need to actually spend time with the person with whom you are trying to develop a relationship with. Try that and see if things dont clear up.

Long distance relationships need far much more than a few texts back and forth each day. At the very least, it requires some 10 to 20 minute phone calls or skype or whatever. You need to actually spend time with the person with whom you are trying to develop a relationship with. Try that and see if things dont clear up.

for some reason we do not talk much he only ever calls me really when ever someone tells him i am doing something bad wich bad to him is going out and hanging out at a party because he thinks i will get raped....and thank you i will also think about what you told me

Not to sound rude but... you only turned 14 a few months ago, so I fail to see how you've been 'cheated on alot' and at that age you should not be worrying about relationships at all. If it happens, cool, but you shouldn't really put much thought into this business at 14 as 99% of relationships simply will not work out. Secondly, texting only is not a basis for a relationship and not even a basis for a long distance relationship - it's basis for friendship. Finally, if he only calls you when he thinks you're doing something wrong or he disapproves of then it sounds like you're being treated more like an item/trophy than a partner or even a friend.

Also, please clarify whether you mean long distance relationship or online relationship. They are too very different things. If you haven't been dating in real life first then it's really not a long distance relationship, it's simply online.

Online Relationship + Texting only + Calls only if you're doing something wrong + 14 years old = big flashy warning sign to walk away imo.

Not to sound rude but... you only turned 14 a few months ago, so I fail to see how you've been 'cheated on alot' and at that age you should not be worrying about relationships at all. If it happens, cool, but you shouldn't really put much thought into this business at 14 as 99% of relationships simply will not work out. Secondly, texting only is not a basis for a relationship and not even a basis for a long distance relationship - it's basis for friendship. Finally, if he only calls you when he thinks you're doing something wrong or he disapproves of then it sounds like you're being treated more like an item/trophy than a partner or even a friend.

Also, please clarify whether you mean long distance relationship or online relationship. They are too very different things. If you haven't been dating in real life first then it's really not a long distance relationship, it's simply online.

Online Relationship + Texting only + Calls only if you're doing something wrong + 14 years old = big flashy warning sign to walk away imo.

eh yea you are not being rude at all i think when anyone at 15 or younger says they have a bf or gf it is because its someone to just say you like alot and i dont think about relationships alot because i am young and they never work out so its stupid but i do it anyways also my bf and i do not talk online as in computer wise just calling so also not a good thing i usally try and go out with someone i know it will last for awhile or work out if i know it will not last more then a month i will not even bother to answer but thanks for the feedback i can tell now it will not work even if he did live near