deceitful passion

This dull old place holds a thousand memories...

Some of love, some despair maybe even a sinister affair.

An eight legged creature sits upon the teal green walls, spinning a web, A merciful trap.

Crimson stained walls, bloodshed or battle? People herded like cattle.

Slaughtered in mass, a cause of a dirty affair,

Her men lined up Bang! Bang! Bang! , They fell in despair.

Her sinister man bellows her way ‘Fetch up the bodies, soon they will lay, a cool damp grave containing the lies, but soon you will perish for your pitiful cries’

She wept and wept, her emerald eyes a blur of light but soon to be cut off,

Like a moth she will die, her wings will flutter no-more, dead to the core!

She awaits the night her hands clasped in prayer, ‘God, oh please help me for i have sinned, for this bad deed i will pay a price, but i am not ready for the end of this life’

Crash!, the door flung open left ajar. A dark silhouette stood sternly, his dark narrowed eyes a look of death, his eyebrows rose to an arch, his nude upturned lips looking parched but he fulfilled his wish with one last kiss.

Gripping her hands, he coiled their fingers, she let out a pain inflicted groan.

He brushed his lips across the collar bone, up from the neck to two rouge lips, his hands moving down to the hips.

But with the plunge of a dagger she begins to stagger, parting ways, everything now a darkening haze.

Blood begins to seep through her lace cut shirt, soon she’ll be with the dirt. Her eyes flicker shut, his breath a faint hum, his smile begins to grow wide as he looks down at what he has done, and with that parting glance he knew he had finally won.