what am I supposed to do?

haiimaRAWRR

I feel completely useless, my boyfriend is going through a tough time and  I understand that, but it feels like he's hiding something. That's not all that makes me feel like shit, but his friends practically hate me and I've only met one of them and she hates me because I was scared on my first day of school, I was going in in the middle of the year, I had no friends hell I went through the year with no friends, but I didn't think I was being rude to her, but apparently I was, and so now she hates me and I'm guessing a lot of his other friends do as well, which just makes me feel like a major bitch, then he wont tell me whats originally bothering him and I understood you know, he didn't want to tell me I wasn't going to push it, so maybe I'm just being paranoid because he's going through a rough time and I know I cant do anything to really help, and I'm scared of his friends completely hating me forever...but I don't know...I kind of just needed to get this off my chest before I do or think anything rash...

sometimes you can feel useless when you see someone who is in pain or down , it hurts like hell when its someone you love but sometimes you just have to let people get through their struggles on there own. I think if he gets really down he may come to you and at least he knows that you are there for him and willing to talk things over with him.

His friends? , well what I say is that it doesn't really matter, it can be a pain in the ass when your boyfriends friends don't like you but you have to just grin and bare it for your boyfriends sake, your with him and that's all that matters. some girls are just dramatic and find ways to hate you , don't worry yourselves im sure they will grow to like you at some point.   :D

Well men are stubborn..so just let him know if he needs a shoulder to cry on,your gonna be there...and honestly I wouldn't care if his friends like me or not only because your his girlfriend..not them so they go somewhere with all that..plus she could just be jealous,she might like him..she could be jealous of how pretty you are and how special you are to him,I believe she could just be jealous,no worries and if she's not jealous...oh well?dont try to make her like you just go on with your life :D

Guest Moon_Panda

i am a guy. if i was him then i'd want someone to talk to. it's always nice when my girlfriends would worrie about me. yeah some battles are best faught alone but some are best to have someone to fall back on. being cuddled and held isn't just for girls.

why would you even care what his friends would think of you. if he likes you and they'r oppinion doesn't matter to him, then why should you care. on the other hand it would be smart to just ask her why she doesn't like you.