um im confused and dont know what to do

so I am bi curious and so is my friend and I like her a little but I do not know if I should tell her or not we have been friends for 4 or so years and I don't want to ruin are friendship if I tell her but I also wonder if I should tell her considering she is bi curious to and we can find out tougher if she or I like girls or not but what do you guys think I am confused about it and don't know what to do also we joke around as in calling each other baby and stuff but that's what we always did and some of my other friends  so I don't know if that's a sign that she may like me some or if its just that thing were friends joke around

I think you should go for it, if you really like her I think it would be worth it, and if you have been for like 4 years  friendships like that I think will perservere through the awkwardness if it should not work out, but if it does happen then imagine how happy youd be

I think you should go for it, if you really like her I think it would be worth it, and if you have been for like 4 years  friendships like that I think will perservere through the awkwardness if it should not work out, but if it does happen then imagine how happy youd be

hmm ill think about what you said i still kinda dont know but thanks

Touch her boob,and look at her face reaction..you'll be able to tell if she like it or not..trust me it works haha..but most girls like their boobs to be touched and plus if your her bestfriend for 4 years she shouldn't get mad

ahahah well then it might not help any because this case happens alot more then not where she will accidentally grab me somewhere and i mean somewhere as in my boobs or butt

Just tell her. I've been in this position except my best friend was straight. I ended up writing a letter to her two years ago. Because we used to joked around and she kissed me twice before. We never spoke about the note once I gave it to her but to this day we are still best friends. So throw caution into the wind. If she doesn't feel the same just drop it and move on as friends

Just tell her. I've been in this position except my best friend was straight. I ended up writing a letter to her two years ago. Because we used to joked around and she kissed me twice before. We never spoke about the note once I gave it to her but to this day we are still best friends. So throw caution into the wind. If she doesn't feel the same just drop it and move on as friends

okay thank you so much