Straight Emos

idc123

I'm actually very curious and wondering if it's ok to be straight and emo, with the cruelty of humanity and society It has made me become emo an now I'm starting to dress up as one and I even got my snake bites,eyeliner,cloths etc. But If I keep dressing up like this will people think I'm not straight? :( I just don't want to lose the friends I already have or it's back to level 1 with me :c

• 5 months later...

Spoil? So, you mean to say that you want to encourage idiots like idc123? Okay he can go be on team emo. Your pretty big in numbers cause of posers with no common sense anyway. If he can't know what an emo identity is, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even know his own sexual orientation either.

Spoil? So, you mean to say that you want to encourage idiots like idc123? Okay he can go be on team emo. Your pretty big in numbers cause of posers with no common sense anyway. If he can't know what an emo identity is, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even know his own sexual orientation either.

I didn't say that. And I agree, with this last post of yours. But in your previous post you attacked Emo in general; at least a facet of it. Not one of its good facets I agree, but nevertheless. Use a scalpel, not an axe.

• 7 months later...