No one understands me anymore!

aidenhardcore

So I found this site thought google and I think its what I need. All my life Ive been the outsider. The third wheel, or whatever you wanna call it. Never been happy. What got me though my teens was music. Im huge in rock/hardcore and never really found anyone that likes my taste of music. I feel so alone. My family thinks this music sucks and my friends only like country. It sucks. I feel like I cant really be open with people. Always alone driving listening to music all by myself. I see everyone else happy, laughing, having  good time and me? Im just in the back of the crowd being quiet. 

Im 24, going to be 25 soon and I still feel so alone. No ones gets me. I still feel like a ghost in my own body. I hate it. Last week, i finnaly went to my first hardcore concert. warped tour and I loved it. Idk why I waited this long to go. It was blast and I felt somewhere where kids understood me. But now that I'm home, I feel blah. I need to find more hardcore kids to be with. So i'm trying here hoping that I can talk with kids that understand with being alone feels like and that listen to the same music!!!

If you're 24, why do you want to hang out with a bunch of kids? o-o

Why not go to a bar that has rock music.

I'm sure they have one in your area and you can meet tons of people YOUR age.

I'm really not that outgoing. So me going to a bar alone, trying to meet people isnt my thing. Plus none of my friends I have no are bar people so I would have to go alone and I would hate that. So im stuck :s . If i was the outgoing type I would but would rather be alone listeining to music then drinking.