ESCAPE THE FATE

randomgirl

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I should probably read more but...

ETF!!!!!! <3

Ronnie and Craig are both different, I've heard so much about Ronnie like being a druggy and causing a murder, he was good in ETF, but as much as Ronnie made ETF, I still prefer Craig as a person and tbh, I prefer Craigs voice, although I like both people as singers, I can't wait to hear FIR, everyone should really get over Craig being in ETF. If Ronnie wasn't asked to leave, it would be completely pointless ETF being a band because what's the point? There isn't one.

I'm not sure if there was any bitching in this topic but I'll say this for the people who read this...

Ronnie left, he went to jail, Craig is their new lead singer, get over it, if you don't like Craig in ETF, don't listen to their new stuff, listen to ETF with Ronnie, that's what I do with Blessthefall, I've got nothing against the new guy, he's pretty good, I just never got into it but I don't bitch about him, I don't see the point. As you know, Ronnie's got a new band, wait for that album/EP to come out, it'll be similar to ETF because of his voice, you should be happy for that, let the Craig stuff go, for your own benefit :D

btw, I say Craig, he is my hero and a true inspiration to me.

I'm listing to smooth by etf' date=' love it soo much :D

[/quote']

I won't do this again (posting twice in a row) but now I've read this

Chemicalkid, you're my new best friend on this, that song is beautiful, I love how he can get so low, I wish I could have a range like his.

• 4 weeks later...

What the fuck dude.....this was just a thread asking who you thought was better in escape the fate....damn you didnt have ruin it by thinking we're bitching about the shit. Just because most people said ronnie was better doesnt mean we were bitching. And if you think we were bitching then how about you get over it? Ok. Seems like a good idea to me. We all have our own opinions get the fuck over it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...