My snake bites?

mglovesyou

Okay, so this is probably extremely stupid. So I just got my snake bites and I know I don't really LOOK emo, I don't have the face for it lol but I do what I can. Anyway, I was looking and most emo people have their snake bites far away but mine are close together. Like really just about everyone's is far away and it makes me freak out that mine aren't lol anyway, does that even matter? Like, do people notice or are snake bites just snake bites? Do a lot of emo people have them like mine? This is so stupid :( lol

post-29673-0-33893900-1375262163_thumb.jpg

Hun i don't really think it matters, if you like them then they are perfect, no one is going to say "hey your snake bites are too close" (if they do they just have their own opinions)...I'm gunna get mine this week and i was gunna get them about that far apart. So don't worry about it, they look nice on you C:

it doesnt really matter where you position them as long as you like them. Some people suit them more when theyre further apart, or closer together Cx Im not exactly sure which one i like better, i guess ill find out when i get mine and do the whole draw-dots-on thing xD but they look gd on ya

I agree on the positioning. They look great so just don't worry :)

Ouch, but as stated 50 other times it really doesn't matter, and I wanted to get snakebites, but I got a "hell no" from my parents...tis the downfall of being a military brat....

just wait till you are 18 because when your 18 then that mean you are able to do most things you want