i have a question! please read

Heyzeussssss99

Well no, cos what would be the point? You wouldnt be able to reproduce or anything which is essentially what you need to do really, to keep the human race alive. Plus you can't just be SUDDENLY turned on by them lol, i would just enjoy their company while it lasted.

It would depend on if the person was annoying. If they were annoying....lets just say I'd be the last human. Lol jk maybe. It depends on the person inside. She could be the ugliest bitch out there but at least her personally was good. Rite? Or then again I could be the lone human....nahh.

Well can I just point out Prison sex? a hell of a lot of guys fucking guys and then pretending nothing happened when they get back into the real world. 

I think that's more to show "I'm more powerful than you are so I will ruin your poophole" (I'm not even kidding, a lot of men assaulting men sexually is just some weird struggle for power on the attacker's end, making the other guy feel like shit) 

I'd only "go gay" if it was my boyfriend who happened to be left with me though, 'cus, that's not really changing anything, that's just me staying the same. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...