Good Music?

cwcm98

Here's a list: Alice in Chains,,Pearl Jam, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Tool, Pantera, Godsmack, Staind, Halestorrm, Icon For Hire, The Dirty Youth, Panic at the disco, The Cab, The Agonist, Winds of Plague, As Blood Runs Black, Combichrist, Metallica, Mastodon, Lamb of God, For All Those Sleeping, Confide, Acid Bath, Bless The Fall, Asking Alexandra, Attack Attack, The Paramedic, The Victim Effect, Vampires Everywhere, Deftones, Murderdolls, Disturbed, Emarosa, Dethklok, Behemoth, System of a Down, Slayer, August Burns Red, Otep, You Me At Six, Opeth, In This Moment, Celldweller, Five Finger Death Punch, Dimmu Borgir, Rammstein, Black Sabbath, In Flames, The Pretty Reckless, Fit For Rivals, Sixx AM, Mudvayne, A Day To Remember, Nightwish, Dying Fetus, Mushroomhead, Heaven Shall Burn, He is We, Crossfade. Whitechapel, Element Eighty, Glory of This, Here I Come Falling, Nine Inch Nails, This Romantic Tragedy, Sylosis, Motley Cure, Eyes Set To Kill, Killswitch Engage. HIM, The Ghost Inside, Decapitated, American Head Charge, As I lay Dying, Job For A Cowboy, Down, Hurt. There is so much more good bands. But that's my short list for you.

Dang Lizzie lol XD ..... and here are some bands: Picture me Broken, Get Scared, Fit for Rivals, Fall out Boy, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Scorpions, Pink Floyd, Kiss, Capture the Crown, Crown the Empire, Escape the Fate, Falling in Reverse,Evanescene, Flyleaf, Jimmy Eat World, Hey Monday, Paramore, In this Moment, The Material, Modern Day Escape, Smashing Pumpkins, Motionless in White, My Chemical Romance, Slipknot, Of Mine &Men, Papa Roach,Pierce The Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, Saliva, Snow Whites Poison Bite,Suicide Silence, Straight Line Stitch, Tokio Hotel, Bullet For My Valentine,Bring me The Horizon, Breaking Benjamin, Blessthefall, A Day to Remember,The Dirty Youth, Icon for Hire, Marilyn Manson, Vampires Everywhere, You Me At Six, 3 Doors Down, 30 Seconds To Mars, Black Veil Brides, Skillet, Darling Parade, Panic ! At the Disco, Sum 41, Led Zeppelin, Journey, Aerosmith, Guns N' Roses,ACDC, Rolling Stones, Van Halen. The list could go on there are just so many. 

Dang Lizzie lol XD ..... and here are some bands: Picture me Broken, Get Scared, Fit for Rivals, Fall out Boy, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Scorpions, Pink Floyd, Kiss, Capture the Crown, Crown the Empire, Escape the Fate, Falling in Reverse,Evanescene, Flyleaf, Jimmy Eat World, Hey Monday, Paramore, In this Moment, The Material, Modern Day Escape, Smashing Pumpkins, Motionless in White, My Chemical Romance, Slipknot, Of Mine &Men, Papa Roach,Pierce The Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, Saliva, Snow Whites Poison Bite,Suicide Silence, Straight Line Stitch, Tokio Hotel, Bullet For My Valentine,Bring me The Horizon, Breaking Benjamin, Blessthefall, A Day to Remember,The Dirty Youth, Icon for Hire, Marilyn Manson, Vampires Everywhere, You Me At Six, 3 Doors Down, 30 Seconds To Mars, Black Veil Brides, Skillet, Darling Parade, Panic ! At the Disco, Sum 41, Led Zeppelin, Journey, Aerosmith, Guns N' Roses,ACDC, Rolling Stones, Van Halen. The list could go on there are just so many. 

maddiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!XD...just a few i like...the oldiesx3