Any clever ways of hiding snake bites for school?

mglovesyou

My snake bites aren't fully healed. I've just been poking the holes with the piercing through out the day but I need another way to REALLY hide them without having to just take them out. Help would be appreciated. If nothing works then I'll just have to keep poking the holes xD

How long have you had them? because if they are not fully healed it is a very bad idea to repeatedly irritate the piercing by taking out and putting back in the jewelry like that.

I suggest either getting a bioplast labret stud (your best option) or just taking the balls off the ends of your normal studs and making sure they don't come out. They are much less noticeable without the balls on the ends, but are more likely to fall out so you have to be careful. 

If you have trouble with the plastic, I suggest getting a good quality anodised labret in a light colour that is closer to your skin tone than the metallic grey of the standard labrets. 

A bioplast being like THIS (benefits of an internally threaded stud is that it irritates your piercing less than the ones with the thread on the outside)
For example something like the lighter studs HERE

Not allowed to have piercings at school? Honestly, I'd say respect the rules of your school.

It'll just get infected if you keep changing the piercing anyway, but yeah, clear piercings might work, but since you're allergic it's a pretty bad idea. 

Well, I got these short Monroe piercings and put them in for school and you can't see them at all, I just have to be careful that they don't fall out. So in the morning I put those in and when I get home I put my regular ones back in. Is that alright? Lol