Wearing eyeliner again

Heej people,,

It's been a long time since I've been wearing eyeliner...

Mostly to school, because people said it looked ugly on me D;

And now I'm going to a new (regular) school.

So that's really scary to me!

Now tell me, what do you think of me with eyeliner?

Does it look good on me?

And can I wear it to school, or only in holidays, or only to parties?

xxxxxxx JennCherryCakie

post-29758-0-85275200-1376039897_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Oh you look so pretty! I think its fine. 

Because if I were to ever outline my whole tiny asian eyes, I would look terribly stupid. 

If you're going to a new school, then i think it would be fine that you start wearing eyeliner again, because the new people won't know what you would normally look like without it.

• 2 months later...

^ meh I kind of think age matters,

true make up makes everyone look better, but just imagine if a 10 year old refused to go out without their makeup on?

as far as wearing the eye liner though, if you look in the mirror and feel good then wear it. If the people who don't like it make you feel too self conscious, then don't wear it.

^ meh I kind of think age matters,

true make up makes everyone look better, but just imagine if a 10 year old refused to go out without their makeup on?

as far as wearing the eye liner though, if you look in the mirror and feel good then wear it. If the people who don't like it make you feel too self conscious, then don't wear it.

well in this picture it was actually a LOT of eyeliner, I agree. Nowadays it's a little less, so maybe pictures coming up.

And yes, but if 10 year old kids go out, that's a total other problem. And a little mascara and light lipstick for them is OK to me.

think you should probably do thinner eyeliner because it'll fit your eyes better ^.^ and age kinda does matter when you wear make up because depending how old you are there are different ways to apply it because your face can change overtime and as you grow older you might be braver to try something more bold looking than when you were younger. But i dunno that's my opinion.