Haters... -sighs-

XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX

It kind of annoys me how 'haters' hate on each other about bands and what not. Yeah everyone has their own opinion on stuff, that's fine, but no need to pick out a bitch fight. Like people what are you trying to achieve? A broken nose? A group of people who are going to 'hate' on you? There's no need to hate on each other. The only thing that matters is what you like, not what others like. Who gives a fuck if they hate your favourite band. That's their opinion and there's no need to hate on them just because of that. Grow up people...  

Well, some people can sometimes be like animals, specifically dogs.  They have a pack mentality, which follows a specific ideology, and will harm anyone who opposes or threatens the ideology.  Example, hardcore BOTDF fans during the issue of several of Dahvie Vanity's scandals.  There are screenshots of evidence out there that these fans are willing to destroy another person's life for their "hero".  Also, to those who will bitch out at me for mentioning this, there are two sides to this story and no one knows which one is the truth, so both sides are innocent until proven guilty.

Ironically, these people still consider themselves human.  This type of behavior is not even humane.  Humane behavior involves something called respect.  This respect should cover every aspect of the person whether you like certain aspects or not.  Disagree with an opinion is natural, but inflicting any form of injury, psychological or physical, because of a disagreement is not.  It's an animalistic approach.  What's worse is that these people are doing this at such a young age.  It's like they were raised as wolves rather than  as humans.

This is really sad.  I need jelly beans for this.

Saying animalistic behavior isn't natural is like saying a lion violently killing a zebra isn't natural. There are such things as instincts in humans, we fight to defend what we believe in. Though I have to agree, the whole shit about picking fights about someone who doesn't share the same interests as you is completely counter-productive. Laugh at their opinions and walk away. No need to pick shit about it.

Well, I generally will not dislike people or things unless there are bad aspects about them, and I will tell people about it if they like those things, because I want to warn them. 

Like that's not being a hater though, that's just warning blind people about truth, but most often they just ignore it and hate me instead, yay! 

I think it's wrong how some people just go overboard defending their favourite band or celebrity, everyone is allowed their own preferences and opinion about things. Just cause it might be different from yours doesn't mean you can just pick a fight with them, if they like the same band as you cool, if they like a different band that you happen to not like, so what? it's just not to your tastes so don't worry about it. Everyone is different and supposedly an individual, so it's normal to disagree on things, just don't hate others for their decisions. thats wrong. 

• 3 weeks later...