Emo Crossdressing

emo28

Hi,

I haven't been on in a while but I want to ask this. Is anyone else wanted to ever cross dress? I'm a guy but I've always loved wearing girls clothes. I wear girls skinny jeans, plus a choker, makeup etc. But I want to start wearing some skirts, dresses and petticoats, I just don't have the confidence. What do you think?

Hi,

I haven't been on in a while but I want to ask this. Is anyone else wanted to ever cross dress? I'm a guy but I've always loved wearing girls clothes. I wear girls skinny jeans, plus a choker, makeup etc. But I want to start wearing some skirts, dresses and petticoats, I just don't have the confidence. What do you think?

Cross-dressing is not emo fashion. Go ahead and cross dress if you wish but don't call it emo crossdressing, lol. What are girl's skinny jeans? Skinnies are unisex.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm transexual, MtF, I did ”cross dress" before I realised I was assigned the wrong bulshit (gender) at birth. Its scraps of thread sown together at the end of the day, if it covers you where you want, and doesn't where you don't, then there ya go.

In short it doesn't exist, like money, its just more girls are shit vs, men crap, its a social construct, if you don't like it, tell em to ram it.

• 3 months later...