Rawr I love you Posted August 29, 2013 Posted August 29, 2013 who am I? can you guess I am everywhere I can choose your fate, no silly I am not god I am far from being god I bring sorrow, sadness and misery I leave a trail of destruction every where I go, I am pure evil you can find me lurking in hospitals, battle felids, car crashes name anything I will be there I reek of blood and decay do you know who I am? I am death of course just remember I am every where you may be able to cheat me once or twice even a hundred times but I will get you in the end now sleep tight my love for someday sooner or later I will give you the kiss of death.
Rawr I love you Posted August 29, 2013 Author Posted August 29, 2013 I really like this :3 thank you I wrote this down in about a minute so it dose not flow very well
Jem Posted August 30, 2013 Posted August 30, 2013 No no no, its flows pretty well c: Dont change it, its good how it is c:
Rawr I love you Posted August 31, 2013 Author Posted August 31, 2013 No no no, its flows pretty well c: Dont change it, its good how it is c: thank you haha sometimes I over think to much
hi-c Posted September 2, 2013 Posted September 2, 2013 jem's right right. don't change it. it's great:3
Rawr I love you Posted September 5, 2013 Author Posted September 5, 2013 jem's right right. don't change it. it's great:3 thank you
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now