Tell me what you like

PsychoZombieKid

What are you attracted to?

For me, my dream girl would be short (or at least shorter then me, which isn't hard considering im 5"11), cute, blue eyes, white/brightly coloured hair, piercings or tattoos but mostly, it is the personality thats important. It's a sort of, if you care for me I'll care for you deal haha

Guys: I love guys that are taller than me. I love dark hair and light eyes(anything lighter than brown) That will forever be my weakness. But it's not a need. Piercings and tattoos are cool but he doesn't need them. It just adds bonus points. But I love guys who are sweet. That would care for me in my time of need and never leave my side. Guys that are faithful and that treat you with respect. I love guys who are spontaneous yet romantic. I love gentlemen I love sarcasm. If the guy isn't sarcastic it would drive me insane. I love guys who can be a douche bag but treat me differently. I love guys that can stand up for theirselves. I love gamers c:I love guys with a fucked up sense of humor like me. And listen to my type of music. But what tops it all off and makes a guy stand above all the rest, is one who understands that the littlest things make me happy. A simple,"Good morning beautiful" text can make my day 100X better.

Girls: I'm super picky when it comes to girls. She has to be a bitch. She has to be able to stand up for herself but she has to be sweet as well. She has to be a gamer and if she has dark her light eyes, I'm already interested. She has to have roughly the same music type. But for me to be with her she has to be something special. Something that stands above the rest of girls.

Overall my dream person just has to treat me like their partner and not some trophy girl.

My dream person just has to be a person that keeps my interest long enough.

My dream person has to have a heart melting laughing and a heart jumping smile.

If I had my dream person here, I would be putty in their hands <3

Guys: I love guys that are taller than me. I love dark hair and light eyes(anything lighter than brown) That will forever be my weakness. But it's not a need. Piercings and tattoos are cool but he doesn't need them. It just adds bonus points. But I love guys who are sweet. That would care for me in my time of need and never leave my side. Guys that are faithful and that treat you with respect. I love guys who are spontaneous yet romantic. I love gentlemen I love sarcasm. If the guy isn't sarcastic it would drive me insane. I love guys who can be a douche bag but treat me differently. I love guys that can stand up for theirselves. I love gamers c:I love guys with a fucked up sense of humor like me. And listen to my type of music. But what tops it all off and makes a guy stand above all the rest, is one who understands that the littlest things make me happy. A simple,"Good morning beautiful" text can make my day 100X better. Girls: I'm super picky when it comes to girls. She has to be a bitch. She has to be able to stand up for herself but she has to be sweet as well. She has to be a gamer and if she has dark her light eyes, I'm already interested. She has to have roughly the same music type. But for me to be with her she has to be something special. Something that stands above the rest of girls. Overall my dream person just has to treat me like their partner and not some trophy girl. My dream person just has to be a person that keeps my interest long enough. My dream person has to have a heart melting laughing and a heart jumping smile. If I had my dream person here, I would be putty in their hands <3

Girl, with your expectations, I wouldn't be surprised if your life became a whole Taylor Swift album.

Edited by Hanako 花子

I can be attracted to all types tbh, I find it narrow minded when people only find certain "types" attractive like muscle guys/blonde girls/emo looking etc etc. I did some work for a modelling agency last year and its crazy how people are almost categorised into certain "looks"

Hmmm have to say I am partial to girls with brown/black hair. Close to my height. Blue/Green eyes. Enough of the physical side of it.. Personality wise i'd like them to be outgoing,caring,patient, and able to cheer me up if I get depressed.