Single guys

Jamie13

Have you ever heard of Jessica blalock? Shes a beautiful scene girl that met this hot scene guy(forgot his name) on Facebook when she was 16 and he was 17 and within a year she moved in with him and his family and are now 20 and 19 and still together happily i'm love <3 there are more stories like that allot actually its all about taking chances for love.c:

so the dude was still 17...

And she moved in with him and his family?

Anyone else feelin' weird about this whole thing?

Granted, there are certain circumstances and situations in which a relationship such as theirs could thrive.

But please dont try and insinuate that their story is the norm.

• 4 months later...

Meeting and dating online isnt that bad. Yeah there are preadators out there you need to be careful but sometimes online dating can be just the same or better than meeting someone in person, I havent personaly dated online but my friend has and had a good realationship with a girl. But people can do what they want if they wanna date online dont critisize them for it im sure there are a lot of things you can be critisized for so dont judge?

Yeah online dating is that bad other than you occasional date rapist, rapist, serial killers that will rape you and eventually kill you, kidnappers that wont necessarily kill/rape you, but instead sell you to the sex slave industry, hell with more kids like this, no wonder business is a boomin... seriously kido, i wouldn't advise it. 

• 4 weeks later...

If you're smart, the only bad thing about online dating is being so far from the other person. That's why I don't recommend it. But sometimes it's the only way. Like I've been in an online relationship for almost 2 years now... And that's the only thing I hate about it. Of course I wasn't really looking for a relationship... It kinda just happened. xP there's my input.

Edited by Extremadict