Confused..soooo confused

XXxxEmoAngelxxXX

..so my mom hates my bf (note he lives in Canada and me Arizona he is 17..turning 18 in a few days..i'm 15) he is a really great guy i know me and him made a mistake that we didn't know we made..to us it was normal..to her it was wrong ..but >.> it kept our conversations going ... we love to role play and we have so much in common  

She never said why she hates him and always tries to keep us apart ...one day she got on my face book and said this (Hey I asked u time and time again not to talk to my daughter now since u can't respect my wishes she is cut off how u going to respect her if u can't respect me she is apart of me get a clue little boy)

The thing i'm confused about it ..why does she hates him...and i'm very confused about ..what makes me selfish

she said i'm selfish cause

-i only care about myself

-when i cut..i only think of myself and nobody else

-and i don't listen to her when she said not to talk to my bf anymore

...to me that's not selfish...do u guys think so 

welp

Your mom is either a douche, or over protective.

Or both.

Or maybe she just doesn't want her daughter getting into a relationship thats over. her head.

You are 15, he is 18, and you both live quite a distance away from each other. 

Perhaps she is only cutting this whole thing short, instead of letting it die slowly and painfully.

Or maybe you're adopted.

lol ^_^ im not adopted...i was kinda a mistake but!!..she is a douche..she is acting like our relationship is her's.....our relationship..is never gonna end..me and him know that...if it does..i rather have it die slowly...knowing that it wasnt meant to be than her..says no...when she told him that ..he cried..lost his voice... V_V we were on video chat and..it was so hurtful to see him cry..i cried too..and she treat him like a freak and..complete shit...

The reason why your mother hates him would give a clearer picture of why she took the actions she did. Other then being Over-protective it sounds like she has some reason against you two being together.

Well, the more obvious assumption would be because of their skin color. (I am assuming thats her and her bf in the profile pic)

Some people simply are not comfortable with interracial relationships.

Well, the more obvious assumption would be because of their skin color. (I am assuming thats her and her bf in the profile pic)

Some people simply are not comfortable with interracial relationships.

it is ..me and my bf..but my mom never said a reason..only thing she will ever say is that he is a pedo..which he is not..i know him very well