Homophobics

Deathcore-whore

I'm sick of all the "ew fag"

I'm sick of all the "faggots"

I'm tired of standing up for myself to people who have an IQ lower than fucking Forrest Gump. Your a not afraid you are an asshole.

If your one of those people who says I'm gonna go to hell, if I do I'm taking you with me you whore. If anyone I see is messed with for sexuality I will go off on that person it pisses me off so much every time someone hates on anyone that isn't the most com,on sexuality. Just shut the hell up you asshole. You're so fucking troublesome and waste our goddamned time.

WARNING: THIS IS A VENT

• Downvote 1

Okay, time to play devil's advocate.

it really saddens/sickens me and make me wonder as to why someone can have of phobia of a person with a different sexual preference.

I believe these people need help if they are merely afraid of a human with a slightly different choice in gender.

Well then, it really saddens and sickens me that you can have a phobia of someone with a different viewpoint to you.

you do not belong/should not having anything to do with EMO_PUDDLE (for obvious reasons)

What obvious reasons? It's emopuddle, not homopuddle. Are you implying all emos are gay?

your one of those people who says I'm gonna go to hell, if I do I'm taking you with me you whore.

Calling someone a whore is wrong, unless they actively fuck for monetary gain.

it pisses me off so much every time someone hates on anyone that isn't the most com,on sexuality. Just shut the hell up you asshole.

So it's fine for you to hate on someone for their beliefs, but the second someone hates on yours, suddenly they're the asshole?

I don't support homophobia, but you're all being homophobephobic, and you all sicken me.

Edited by ダニエルはポニーをファック

i agree with dan the man

Okay, time to play devil's advocate.

Well then, it really saddens and sickens me that you can have a phobia of someone with a different viewpoint to you.

What obvious reasons? It's emopuddle, not homopuddle. Are you implying all emos are gay?

Calling someone a whore is wrong, unless they actively fuck for monetary gain.

So it's fine for you to hate on someone for their beliefs, but the second someone hates on yours, suddenly they're the asshole?

I don't support homophobia, but you're all being homophobephobic, and you all sicken me.