"friends"

Baby Bunny

I don't get how people one minute can stand there and tell you "oh I know what your going through you not alone," and then the next minute leave you cause of the things happening and they don't want to be apart of it. Fist off they just stood their and said that your not alone and then they turn their backs on you when ever something goes wrong and they don't want to be apart of it. That shit really pisses me off. Am I the only who is like that?

You have to learn how to stand on your own.  I mean, yes, it's okay to talk to people about your problems and rant, but it's all up to you at the end of the day.  It's up to you whether you want to do something about your problem or not.  People will leave.  It's a fact of life.  Not everyone can live forever or like you all the time.  

Also, it's a matter of knowing who will come back after leaving you alone for a while.  Know who your true friends are.

I dont want solitude but i shun attention i cant look people in their eyez cuz im worried theyll see wuts left behind mine i cant make myself laugh anymore i felt that if i could make myself laugh then atleast there wuz someone who honestly gave a fuck that persons gone i have solitude