Baby Bunny Posted October 8, 2013 Posted October 8, 2013 I don't get how people one minute can stand there and tell you "oh I know what your going through you not alone," and then the next minute leave you cause of the things happening and they don't want to be apart of it. Fist off they just stood their and said that your not alone and then they turn their backs on you when ever something goes wrong and they don't want to be apart of it. That shit really pisses me off. Am I the only who is like that?
Collette Posted October 8, 2013 Posted October 8, 2013 Nope. I try to be there as much as I can for people, but there are some situations where I've had to take a step back because I didn't know how to help.
WasteOfMind Posted October 8, 2013 Posted October 8, 2013 People are imperfect. People are douches. Deal with it.
iwrestledateddybearonce Posted October 8, 2013 Posted October 8, 2013 thats why i dont tell people about my problems....im too scared theyll walk away... 1
Baby Bunny Posted October 8, 2013 Author Posted October 8, 2013 Now im just thinking its best just to isolate myself and be alone.
iwrestledateddybearonce Posted October 8, 2013 Posted October 8, 2013 your not alone though, you have the bunnies, and me, and once i win the wrestling match i'll lend you teddy bears
iwrestledateddybearonce Posted October 8, 2013 Posted October 8, 2013 alright ima win this next match, that teddy bear wont know what hit him
Hanako 花子 Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 You have to learn how to stand on your own. I mean, yes, it's okay to talk to people about your problems and rant, but it's all up to you at the end of the day. It's up to you whether you want to do something about your problem or not. People will leave. It's a fact of life. Not everyone can live forever or like you all the time. Also, it's a matter of knowing who will come back after leaving you alone for a while. Know who your true friends are.
neiko Posted October 13, 2013 Posted October 13, 2013 I dont want solitude but i shun attention i cant look people in their eyez cuz im worried theyll see wuts left behind mine i cant make myself laugh anymore i felt that if i could make myself laugh then atleast there wuz someone who honestly gave a fuck that persons gone i have solitude
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now