if you could go back to the past

lizethvamp

oh and id go back to the 60s to eat a piece of fruit... maybe an apple

dads always going on about how they aren't the same as they were back in the day -,-

I think they would be smaller since today we alter the things we eat to make them bigger or to be preserved longer. 

Hmm i'd like to re-do my childhood with my better emotional control. Used to freak out over the silliest things. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would not change a thing if I went back in time to my past. I am alive, happy, content and wise from my mistakes. If I were to correct a single one I would lose my growth and ability to recover from them, hindering me in achieving any and all goals I strive for to this day. My heartbreaks, my mess ups, my regrets are all part of me growing into who I am now. And I think I'm freaking awesome.

I would want to go back a change a lot of things, make some embarrassing events not happen, not meet some people, etc. but I feel like I wouldn't have the will to do so if it actually happened. Despite that I wouldn't want to go back to relive that pain in the moment. It might be worth it though. It's hard to say since my past pain made me who I am so there's no telling how things would be if I changed one small event. I wouldn't change anything major though.