April Boo Posted October 14, 2013 Posted October 14, 2013 What's the weirdest thing someone's said to you? Mine is--- *hurbert the pervert voice* "now get you white fat ass here and suck on this nice, long, cold Popsicle little girl!" Thankfully, the person who said that was my friend so it wasn't COMPLETELY that awkward. Still fucking weird tho. Lol xD. What about you? 1
Offwiththefairies Posted October 18, 2013 Posted October 18, 2013 'You're a bodacious lady who makes me tingle.....' I recieved this from my best (guy) friend after I accidentally almost electrocuted him
Rawr I love you Posted October 18, 2013 Posted October 18, 2013 Haha mine would be this girl I didn't know at the time looked at me and said you smell good come here and let me eat you and she chomped her teeth together.
Crankor Posted October 18, 2013 Posted October 18, 2013 have you seen my baseball? (in a retarded voice)
April Boo Posted October 26, 2013 Author Posted October 26, 2013 My picture will give you a boner @_@ uhm. Maddi. It DID!!! Lol Dave (my imaginary dick) got like sooooo hard!!! Lol xD
April Boo Posted October 26, 2013 Author Posted October 26, 2013 I had a wet dream about you last night... I pissed myself laughing when you fell of a cliff! oh my. LOLOLOLOL xD that's nice of them xD
XxbulletproofxX Posted October 29, 2013 Posted October 29, 2013 all of them bieng compliments by random people. 1. i like your face 2. i find you arousing (o.o) 3. you smell nice (that one i dont mind its just the fact a random person said it :T and i was like oh uhm... thankssss?)
Daseine Posted November 3, 2013 Posted November 3, 2013 Hmm two years ago someone who I hung around with at school said I looked sexy for a moment. Oddly I found it to be uncomfortable, but curious since I didn't know why :3. Still curious what dictated it to be said in that moment .
the darkangle Posted November 3, 2013 Posted November 3, 2013 I had a teacher who said I was teacher's pet. win my behavior and attitude far from that.
Nevem_ORXR Posted November 3, 2013 Posted November 3, 2013 when a female friend told me I'm fuckin hot even though she knew I'm gay and everytime I'm complimented I feel weird
April Boo Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 Jake from State Farm called me his hoe Thursday......lol
Painted_Whore♥~ Posted November 27, 2013 Posted November 27, 2013 (edited) The beginning of this school year there was a little scenieweenie freshman. She approached me and said,"Oh my god! You're a goddess! I'm jealous of how pretty you are." I was like o.O Tanks? Edited November 27, 2013 by ShadowsOfAStorm<3
Darling_Kenzie_Sees_Stars Posted November 27, 2013 Posted November 27, 2013 A few times I was told that I look like the female version of Danny Worsnop from Asking Alexandria. lol My best friend who's like my sister told me that he could be my long lost brother
XxKiNgKaNgxX Posted January 21, 2025 Posted January 21, 2025 (edited) She asked me if id fuck her while her BF watches... YEA FUCK NO LMFAO I get its a kinky app but like naah Girl, ill pound your insides but your bitchboy is NOT gonna watch, i dont do like that LOLOLOLOL On that note, bitch you wont go back after anyways LOLZ XP Edited January 21, 2025 by XxKiNgKaNgxX
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now