April Boo Posted November 25, 2013 Posted November 25, 2013 April..r u on drugs? NOOOOO!!!!!!! *mumbles* not right now anyways... hehe
cattierose Posted December 19, 2013 Posted December 19, 2013 im a single pringle ready to mingle....lmfao....jkjk
Storm Posted December 19, 2013 Posted December 19, 2013 JackOfTheGreen you are so right lol Darling_Kenzie_Sees_Stars that's a bit egotisticall We are all single at some point and time but those of us who are will find someone eventually...... I'm not really sure what I am my "lover" and I have been arguing off and on all week:(
MagentaMysticalRose Posted December 19, 2013 Posted December 19, 2013 Yup, I really don't want a relationship right now. Got out of abusive relationship a few months ago and I don't want to jump into a relationship so soon. For once I really want to be single and do something for myself for once.
lemipee Posted December 22, 2013 Posted December 22, 2013 oh the horrors of being single ;p I so don't miss being controlled :3
hi-c Posted December 26, 2013 Posted December 26, 2013 i'm not single!XD...because i'm with the user right above me:3^ if it's ok with her
resa-sig Posted January 6, 2014 Posted January 6, 2014 Single. Wanting to meet an emo/scene/femme guy. That's mainly why I'm here.
Storm Posted January 15, 2014 Posted January 15, 2014 Single. Wanting to meet an emo/scene/femme guy. That's mainly why I'm here. This site isn't to meet people relationship wise it's to be surrounded by people like you
Emoyak Posted January 16, 2014 Posted January 16, 2014 I too am single and will join in this feel pit.
00jamez Posted January 17, 2014 Posted January 17, 2014 Believe it or not, if anyone remembers me, not me! Such a joyous occasion, so unbelievable yet true.
NathanBorgie Posted January 28, 2014 Posted January 28, 2014 What's with the spam comments like 5 comments above me And yeah I'm single
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now