u can easily get water color.Well its so easy to dye, easy to wash.too cheap.

procedure:

1> Get a color bottle

2> Throw some color of in the air

3> Make sure ur siting under where ur throwing

4> Apply some glue or chewingum on ur hair would be great

There goes ur sillky smooth smokin hair.

Im waiting for ur feedback after completion.My best wishes.

Edited by BenChamp

I suggest manic panic. But to make the color last after you rinse it out dont wash your for 4 days to a week. Normally after 4 or 5 days I wash it out. But with manic panic you need to use a special shampoo called herbal essence and if you use that the color will was out and fade but the results are amazing. When I dyed my hair with that it lasted about 2-3 months.

If you do not bleach your hair first you WILL NOT get your desired results, especially with temporary dyes.

Bleaching the hair removes the natural pigment which causes it to be porous and allows the pigment from the dye to be absorbed, without bleaching your hair will be less permeable and the dye will wash off almost immediately, but not after making your hair go some weird greeny grey brown colour.  

I say if you're not fully committed to the idea of bleaching your hair, don't bother wasting your money; unless you enjoy looking like you've got mouldy hair. 

It does damage your hair, a bit more every time. You can try a type of shampoo that has bleach infused in it. 

It's a healthier way of bleaching your hair. 

I also recommend Jerome Russell's hair dye. 

It is as close to permanent as I've ever used before. Didn't fade for months. 

It only began fading once I started using a toner, to take out the colour, and even then, it was still strong. 

But doesn't bleaching destroy your hair, then?

Bleaching does damage your hair, yes. Any permanent dyes will do some amount of damage to your hair. What is important is the aftercare you use to prevent getting awful straw hair that breaks. I have been bleaching my hair for 3 years now, and because I treat it well it is still quite silky and looks pretty good, although it's definitely not as healthy as un-dyed hair.

I suggest getting someone with hair dying experience to help you do it if you don't go to a salon, although you're more likely going to get a fairly even tone if you go to a salon. Judging by your icon you will only need to bleach it once for the dye to take, although ideally your hair should be peroxide white if you want a very extreme colour.  If you need to bleach your hair more than once it is highly advised that you wait AT LEAST a week  or two before bleaching it a second time to allow the hair to relax and replenish itself. 

You should make sure you have a good quality conditioner, and I suggest leaving the conditioner in for a few minutes before rinsing. leave in/spray on conditioners are also good. I use heat treatment serums and argon oil products on a very regular basis, and not using too much heat on your hair. 

Also if you dont like it theres always the option of dying it back to your natural colour and waiting for it to grow out. 

Bleaching does damage your hair, yes. Any permanent dyes will do some amount of damage to your hair. What is important is the aftercare you use to prevent getting awful straw hair that breaks. I have been bleaching my hair for 3 years now, and because I treat it well it is still quite silky and looks pretty good, although it's definitely not as healthy as un-dyed hair.

I suggest getting someone with hair dying experience to help you do it if you don't go to a salon, although you're more likely going to get a fairly even tone if you go to a salon. Judging by your icon you will only need to bleach it once for the dye to take, although ideally your hair should be peroxide white if you want a very extreme colour.  If you need to bleach your hair more than once it is highly advised that you wait AT LEAST a week  or two before bleaching it a second time to allow the hair to relax and replenish itself. 

You should make sure you have a good quality conditioner, and I suggest leaving the conditioner in for a few minutes before rinsing. leave in/spray on conditioners are also good. I use heat treatment serums and argon oil products on a very regular basis, and not using too much heat on your hair. 

Also if you dont like it theres always the option of dying it back to your natural colour and waiting for it to grow out. 

Thank you very much for all the advise, I think I will call my hairdresser next week for prizes.

My problem is that I don't want to have to keep and keep dying it over and over because of ugly growout..

But if you want semi-permanent dyed hair, the bleached color might stay after that the extreme color is totally washed out?

Thank you very much for all the advise, I think I will call my hairdresser next week for prizes.

My problem is that I don't want to have to keep and keep dying it over and over because of ugly growout..

But if you want semi-permanent dyed hair, the bleached color might stay after that the extreme color is totally washed out?

if you only want it to be coloured for a few months or less you can always dye it back to your natural colour, however you will need to have your roots retouched occasionally if they bother you, and you will have to keep dying your your hair blue every few weeks as the colour does wash out. Depending on how bleached your hair is, it will either return to the yellowy blonde or it will retain a slight hint of blue.