Thank You, Mom.

Nick Garcia

Words Cannot Describe The Thoughts I Have When It Comes To Us Both. I Wanna Prove Im Sorry But I Can't Think Of A Way To Show. Every Time I Wrote A Note Or Every Song I Wrote, Every Time I Called You Names, But I Would Just Get So Provoked!

Then I Would Blow And You Would Come Right Back And Hold Your Own. Like An Atomic Bomb We Would Clash And Just Explode, Can't Even Make Into A Joke We're Always At Each Others Throats! But I Have An Inch Of Hope That One Day We Can Finally Cope.

I Remember Asking About Dad When I Was 3 Years Old. "Where's Daddy Mommy? When Is Daddy Coming Home?" And You'd Lash Out, Tell Me Not To Ask Again. You'd Bitch And Scream The Medication Wasn't Kicking In. We'd Scream Back And Forth, Nobody Would Ever Win. I'd Go To My Room And You'd Go Back To Medicine. Wake Up The Next Day, Nothing Happen Just Pretend. But You're My Mom, How Could This Have Ever Been!?

I'd Say I Hate You And Being Around Was That I Couldn't Stand, But Damn You're The One That Made Me Into A Man. And I Remember All The Times That You Would Hold My Hand And Show Me To The World And Make Me Feel Like You Were My Number 1 Fan.

You Taught Me How To Be Anything I'd Wanna Be. You Taught Me How To Sleep, How To Eat And How To Breathe! One Day I Hope You See That You Mean The World To Me And You're Beautiful Cause Mom Thats The Thing I Truly Mean! Instead Of Hating You For Everything You Ever Did To Me Im Gonna Thank You For Everything You Ever Did For Me! Cause Thankfully, I Always Had Everything I'd Need To Grow Up And To Be A Man That You Are So Proud To See.

And Out Of Everything I Want You To Believe That I Will Always Love You Mom For Taking Special Care Of Me. You're My Mother And My Father, And Don't You Ever Leave Me.

• 2 months later...