please help me im scared

XxivyxX

Well im in the same situation... i havent told any of my guy friends but my sister/best friend knows cause i told her and two other gals know.. mostly know if you cant trust someone first before telling them... also i wouldnt tell your mom, well not if shes like mine

My mum is so... Omfg I cant tell her anything thats why im out of the house all the time and get messed up.

the reason behind telling ur bi may be u wanna get laid with whom ur telling.So be sure that another person is also interested in u. Otherwise that will go messy.

I don think just telling someone that ur Bi without any reason does make any sense. Well IT DOES'NT.

r u gonna advertise urself?wtf

Edited by BenChampP

I haven't told my parents. My step mom is the only person that knows and she's super cool with it. If I told my dad he would think it's just some teenage phase and my mom would flip out and beat the shit out of me(her own words) so I don't tell them. All my friends know and hell even people that know me knows that I'm bisexual. I'm proud of who I am, so of course I'll openly admit to people. Homosexuality is more common in today's society so it's a lot easier to tell friends at school. And if you lose some over your sexuality, well they weren't worth the title of your friendship. I say wait to tell your mom when you move out and you are 18. So all she can do is flip. Then leave you be.

I haven't told my parents. My step mom is the only person that knows and she's super cool with it. If I told my dad he would think it's just some teenage phase and my mom would flip out and beat the shit out of me(her own words) so I don't tell them. All my friends know and hell even people that know me knows that I'm bisexual. I'm proud of who I am, so of course I'll openly admit to people. Homosexuality is more common in today's society so it's a lot easier to tell friends at school. And if you lose some over your sexuality, well they weren't worth the title of your friendship. I say wait to tell your mom when you move out and you are 18. So all she can do is flip. Then leave you be.

yeah we can proud of our self for any reason.

whether ur balck u r proud to be black

white proud to be white

short proud to be short

ugly proud to be ugly

depressed proud to be depressed

whtever

it doesnt matter what u do or wht u did

*saracasm*

Edited by BenChampP

• 7 months later...

You want my honest thought? Tell her. And be damn proud of it. If she reacts badly then obviously it's her doing the wrong thing, not you. What's the point of being with someone who won't respect you as a person?

You're scared and afraid and I totally understand. I just don't understand why being bi or gay or les could be such a big of a deal. Don't get me wrong, I'm a christian but where I grow up we only go by the saying 'Love everyone, especially your enemies." I know I'm late replying and I hope she responded well.:) If you haven't yet then best of luck~ I'm rooting for a happy ending.