Please help me ;n;

xXsnickerdoodleXx

Okay so I'm new to everything. I mean I've always loved screamo, metal rock, basically any type of rock (except country rock, oh **** no). I just basically wanted to know if emo hair would look good on me. If so, then what type (long, medium, short: straight bangs, or side bangs) What dye (if any). And how to do it.  Also what should I do with mah eyebrows? I would appreciate everyone's responses. And I also wanted to know about how I should do my eyeliner (because when i put it on my eyes look way more almond shaped). If you have any answers please tell me. Thanks C: (Sorry for all the questions ._. )

~Snickerdoodle

My EPIC Fail Hair Attempt

post-31599-0-48261100-1385240812_thumb.jpg

Reference Pic 1

post-31599-0-14484400-1385240920_thumb.jpeg

Reference Pic 2

post-31599-0-69816600-1385240929_thumb.jpeg

post-31599-0-99191700-1385240898_thumb.jpeg

don't change how you look to "fit in" i still have short non dyed brown hair but i'm still emo. if you know that you are what makes you you, well then that's all you really need. if people cant accept you the way you are, well then they just see different than you. that's all. everybody has their own differences, so i say embrace them. and if they still don't accept you, well then **** 'em.