In my mind

CupcakeQueen

With time, you will realize that to be happy with someone else, you need, first, do not need it.

Also realize that someone you love (or think you love) and who wants nothing to you, definitely not the "someone" in your life.

You learn to like you, caring for you and, especially, like who likes you too.

The secret is not to run after butterflies ... is taking care of the garden so that they come to you.

In the end, you will find you were looking for, but who was looking for you!

post-32055-0-74846500-1385936714_thumb.jpg

Even worse than the conviction and not the uncertainty is perhaps the disappointment of an almost. It's almost that bothers me, it saddens me that kills me bringing everything that could have been and was not. Who plays almost still won, who spent almost still studying, who almost died is still alive, who almost loved did not love. Just think of the opportunities that slipped through his fingers, the chances are lost in fear, in ideas never get off the ground for that damn habit of living in the fall.

I wonder, sometimes, what leads us to choose a warm life, or rather not wonder, contest. The answer I know by heart, is stamped in the distance and coldness of the smiles, the hugs laxity, indifference of "Good morning," almost whispered. Remainder cowardice and lack courage even to be happy. The burning passion, love freaks, betrays the desire. Perhaps these were good reasons to decide between joy and pain, feeling nothing, but are not. If virtue were right in the middle term, the sea would not have waves, every day would be cloudy and rainbow in shades of gray. Nothingness does not illuminate, does not inspire, does not afflict or calms, only magnifies the emptiness that each carries within himself.