MagentaMysticalRose Posted December 1, 2013 Posted December 1, 2013 Hello I'm new here. My name is Samantha and I'm 30 years old. I'm a pretty quiet person and I tend to keep to myself most of the time. I've been browsing the forum for awhile now and glad that I finally joined. I never felt like I belonged anywhere in my life and been outcasted ever since I was in High School. Hopefully I can meet a lot of new friends on this forum and break out of my shell a little bit. As for interests: I enjoy: films, horror movies, anime, love music, art, reading, writing and poetry. Looking forward to meeting everyone on here.
Baby Bunny Posted December 2, 2013 Posted December 2, 2013 Hiya welcome to ep hope you enjoy it here c:
WasteOfMind Posted December 2, 2013 Posted December 2, 2013 Hello. Hope relating with people here can help you can break out of your shell IRL as well. : ]
MagentaMysticalRose Posted December 2, 2013 Author Posted December 2, 2013 Hello again, yeah I hope it'll help me out as well. Thank you for responding. =)
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now