Silky-Potato Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 I just made these lolita cuffs, I won't be keeping them but Im not sure who to give them to yet D: I've never made these before and I'm quite pleased with how they turned out, especially the little bows :3 I think if I were to do them again I would do the mini bows in plain white or a lighter lilac (is there such a thing?! ha) instead of lace, they don't stand out much :/
MagentaMysticalRose Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 Wow, I love the look of them. Loved the way they turned out.
Hanako 花子 Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 GIVE IT TO ME PLES. I want them. So kawaii~!
Silky-Potato Posted December 3, 2013 Author Posted December 3, 2013 Thanks guys! n 3n GIVE IT TO ME PLES. I want them. So kawaii~! I'm thinking about making different ones and selling them on etsy or storenvy or something, so like yeah agh ^ w^ lacylace
Remix Posted December 8, 2013 Posted December 8, 2013 I'd rock those out in my Shiro Lolita any day. Nice job keeping it elegant.
Silky-Potato Posted December 9, 2013 Author Posted December 9, 2013 I'd rock those out in my Shiro Lolita any day. Nice job keeping it elegant. I love shiro! and thankyou You should post some of our coords!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now