lizethvamp Posted December 4, 2013 Posted December 4, 2013 Which would u either be a vampire or a wolf ?? I would so be a vampire girl
Painted_Whore♥~ Posted December 4, 2013 Posted December 4, 2013 Vampire. But not the gay shit like Twilight. I love vampires. Almost every book I read for entertainment had to deal with vampires.
madison loves being emo Posted December 7, 2013 Posted December 7, 2013 vamipre. just because i love vampire diaries, from that show i would be elena.
~Flo~ Posted January 6, 2014 Posted January 6, 2014 Vampire, seems like more fun would be had being one ^.^
Amrita157 Posted March 13, 2014 Posted March 13, 2014 Vampireeee *_* I've always wanted to be a vampire!
daniforyou Posted March 14, 2014 Posted March 14, 2014 vampire is cool i think u have all the time in the world to do what ever u want
xXUnimaginableXx Posted March 19, 2014 Posted March 19, 2014 I like vampires more then wolves, this is twilight so why not
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now