There's a title for this? o.e

MarshallMortem

I'm New on this page obviously since i'm posting on this thread.. I guess i should introduce my self.

Hello, My name is Marshall Darque Mortem.

I live in United States of America. I dream that one day I could live in Japan.

I'm a Homeschool Student and i'm one of the Unlucky/Lucky Teenagers with the famous.."Red Green Color Defintency."

Also i'm Satanic, Femine (As in i'm straight but i'm more on the femine side then the Man side.. but at time's i act like a normal Teen guy.) I love being cared about and i get along with Girls more than i get along with Guys. Don't know why... cx

I love talking to people and meeting lot's of people. Just not so much in person but i still could if you lived near me. ^~^ I'm 15 turning 16 in febuary and well...My dream career which i'm studying college level training for is, Becoming a Computer Cracker. :D

P.S. If you have any question's based on Color Blindness please check this out first, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_blindness.

Well hello and welcome to EP c:

I'm Lizzie or Ellie, whichever you feel like calling me.

If you have an questions or concerns, feel free to message me or any other mods(blue and red users) or an admin(purple user)

Also take a look at the rules if you haven't. They are under the Announcements on the forums.

I hope you enjoy it here!

Edited by ElectricEllie:3

Thank you so much! c: And i certantly am :3

Oh and to "Cia" Seeming and being are Two differnt things. Have you ever thought if a person show's one totally personalitty and being then when serious breaths down your neck, I don't have to seem Satanic to be one. I actually spend lots of time studying Anton Lavey.

Funny how i get tested on what i know since my Parents are always trying to bug the shit out of me about it and i always have the edge towards there Cathoic selfs.

*Don't mean and discrimination towards any relgion. I just have my personal views*

I'm New on this page obviously since i'm posting on this thread.. I guess i should introduce my self.

Hello, My name is Marshall Darque Mortem.

I live in United States of America. I dream that one day I could live in Japan.

I'm a Homeschool Student and i'm one of the Unlucky/Lucky Teenagers with the famous.."Red Green Color Defintency."

Also i'm Satanic, Femine (As in i'm straight but i'm more on the femine side then the Man side.. but at time's i act like a normal Teen guy.) I love being cared about and i get along with Girls more than i get along with Guys. Don't know why... cx

I love talking to people and meeting lot's of people. Just not so much in person but i still could if you lived near me. ^~^ I'm 15 turning 16 in febuary and well...My dream career which i'm studying college level training for is, Becoming a Computer Cracker. :D

P.S. If you have any question's based on Color Blindness please check this out first, http://en.wiH

Hey you, I chatted with you in the chat room. Hope you enjoy your time here! =)