Heyyy

NecRomantic

Hi guys,

I'm Stephen, I'm uhh… well, new here. I'm 20, so I'm not quite a teen any more, I'm bisexual, I have a boyfriend who lives in Tasmania, whereas I live in Victoria (Australian states, for those of you who don't know). So uh, yeah, I'm Australian. I live in Melbourne, to be more specific than just the state xD

I'm not sure if you'd really call me emo, as such, but I don't know how else to describe myself sometimes. I love metal, and I enjoy most metalcore and deathcore, but I admit I can get very annoyed when people call metalcore and deathcore "metal" because truthfully, they're not. Uhh, I also love films. Suicide Room, and Detention are my two favourite films. I love them. <3 I'm a film student, doing a course in filmmaking at university. I spend a lot of my time just sitting down watching films and trying to learn from them. Uhhhhhhhh what else?

I don't know what else to say, other than talk to me to find out anything else you want to know about me. 

:)

Hi Stephen! Welcome to ep. I'm Marie. If you're ever in the chat at the same time as me, feel free to say hi or pm me if you have any questions about the site. I'll do my best to answer. Or you can message the admins/mods, like Lizzie said. :) 

• 2 weeks later...