Rocks Posted December 20, 2013 Posted December 20, 2013 lol hope that didn't sound wrong. But hi all. How are ya? Good? Good. Merry Christmas.
Groot. Posted December 20, 2013 Posted December 20, 2013 Hey there. Welcome to ep. I'm Marie. If you have any problems please go to the red/blue mods or purple admins. If you can't reach them then feel free to message me and I'll pass it on. If we're ever in the chat at the same time, say hi! Or pm me if you have any questions about the site and I'll do my best to answer. I hope you like it here.
yeswaitno Posted December 20, 2013 Posted December 20, 2013 Im Mel. I havent been here long, but if youre looking for a friendly chat, im always around. And welcome.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now