Does anybosy listen to THE KILLERS?

Adam5

okay guys so today i was playing guitar hero for the ps2 ;)

(memories) and i played the song by THE KILLERS : when you were young

damn does that song bring me back alot of memroies and i was wondering if

any body still listen to oldschool music

not alot of people still do mostly its all about that fagget ass shit

1D and lilwayne and drake and shit.

But what happend to MATALLICA,AC/DC,OZZY OUSBOURNE, TWISTED SISTERS, SLAYER

and shit but does any one still listen to THE CLASSIC!!??

I won't lie, the music now a days has really gone to shit, a lot of the music today has no meaning! Its all about sex and drugs and being in clubs making money and getting high. Its really hard to find decent meaningful music :\ but the killers are amazing!! O.O i listen to them all the time. I also listen to AC/DC, KISS, Metallica, The Beatles, and old songs by 182 (i know that's more 90's ish but still).

I won't lie, the music now a days has really gone to shit, a lot of the music today has no meaning! Its all about sex and drugs and being in clubs making money and getting high. Its really hard to find decent meaningful music :\ but the killers are amazing!! O.O i listen to them all the time. I also listen to AC/DC, KISS, Metallica, The Beatles, and old songs by 182 (i know that's more 90's ish but still).

yea its a shame that awsome music like thst disipeared like really what happend to

Matallica,AC/DC,Black Sabath and the rolling stones and stuff?

mostly its all about

1D,Drake,lilwayne,Ti,

i think the only old school musician that stayed famous are in the timeline of the genertation would

be eminem :P

but really what happend to the CLASSIC SHIT?

its rally rare for people like you and me to still be listening to

classic rock/metal

:3

True Eminem is really is the only one that's kinda the same >.< i will never understand what people find do great about one direction, lil Wayne, and Drake >.> they're music makes me shudder and wanna puke.. Ugh, and really do not get me started on the amount of people that like to judge when they see me listening to kiss or Metallica or AC/DC. If i had a dollar for every time someone said "Eww isn't that music from like the fifties" and i resisted smacking them upside the head, I'd be a billionaire >.>

True Eminem is really is the only one that's kinda the same >.< i will never understand what people find do great about one direction, lil Wayne, and Drake >.> they're music makes me shudder and wanna puke.. Ugh, and really do not get me started on the amount of people that like to judge when they see me listening to kiss or Metallica or AC/DC. If i had a dollar for every time someone said "Eww isn't that music from like the fifties" and i resisted smacking them upside the head, I'd be a billionaire >.>

lol :D same here i honestly just like old school music and stuff from beasti boys to tupac or Matallica to ozzy

i really dont care what people think you know im me and your you. right? dont judge me.

• 4 weeks later...