Makeover Help!

myalteremo

Ok guys, I know this might annoy some people, but I seriously need some help with something...

I want someone to give me an emo make over online and make me somewhat emo in looks, cos it looks great and I want to look more great. I'm a guy! I need you to choose for me item by item to give me a couple of good outfits. I've got a pretty good budget for it so if anyone is into fashionit might be fun. I can even pay u a personal shopper fee if u like.

If no one is interested, just ignore it, if you are interested please get in touch. This is a genuine offer/ plea for help!

People can make suggestions etc but I strongly suggest you don't offer to pay people for it. I imagine most people will want to help you for fun. 

You can't suddenly change your appearance entirely, or you could but I suggest doing it gradually, as generally for this look people have longish hair and you're going to want more than one outfit. Unless you're super rich I don't advise blowing all your cash immediately.

If you are ok shopping online, I suggest maybe you check out the Style Guide thread as it has plenty of links to online stores that members have already suggested. Most of the clothes on there should be create a relatively typical 'emo' look when combined and I think it's important that you pick the clothes yourself as you are more likely to know what will suit your body type. 

If online shops are out of the question, maybe give a roundabout idea of what sort of shops are in your area? You can probably find black skinny jeans in most shops, and black shirts. Pretty much anything black is good. 

Instead of getting other people to do it all for you, just go online or to different various alternative stores and pick out what YOU like instead of others picking stuff out for you? It will turn out much better if you choose what you like instead of what other people think. Just look at pictures to start off with to figure out what style you like the most. You might end up liking punk fashion or even goth fashion a little more or you might end up liking to mix it up a little.