YoursTruely Posted December 31, 2013 Posted December 31, 2013 soo I'm new here, but I guess that was obvious Honestly I joined to share some of my stuff to the creative forum but I guess I might stick around to meet some of you guys too Newbie advice is welcome...?
Guest Dark Light * Posted December 31, 2013 Posted December 31, 2013 Welcome to EP! I look forward to appreciating your art in the creative forum.
WasteOfMind Posted January 1, 2014 Posted January 1, 2014 (edited) Newbie advice? Dont be a douche, dont be annoyed by those who are douches. If you wanna troll and piss people off, the chatroom seems to be the place for that. Edited January 1, 2014 by HopeUnveiled
Painted_Whore♥~ Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 Hello. welcome to EP. I'm lizzie or Ellie whatever you want to call me if you have any questions or concerns contact me or any other mods(blue or red users) or an administrator(purple users ) hope you enjoy it here!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now