Herro possible friends~~~Lys will introduce himself now

lysandre

Hey there, I'm lys, a simple pocket lobster. I'm not really emo, but I needed a chat with some varying individuals and this place seemed pretty pop's.

As a lobster I am neither male nor female, however you can refer to me in context with the pronoun 'he'. I'm panda-sexual if not pansexual or at least bi.

Also as a lobster I am immortal and go well with butter, and age is meaningless to me 'cept those lolicons which I do not advocate. I may or may not be 16 or 124 years old. I'm a pisces and a tiger.

The closest thing I have to work is being a published poet, having written poems which none of you will ever see if I can do anything about it. I also draw things that you will never see. I aspire to be a lawyer one day.

I enjoy cats very much, and own a little pastel calico named Cynder who is quite headstrong.

I like video games and logic, logic which makes my head not hurt.

My musical preferences range anywhere from dubstep to OST's, and from Toto to Julian Smith to many other audio artists.

I like friends, and if you like friends too I shall be a relatively easy one to make. I don't really care if you insult me up a tree, I'm not gun' bite 'ya.

Okay....I think that's about it. Farewell!

Edited by lysandre