Take back your pussy pride.

EvilActivity

Because Anonymous asked: How come the pictures of vulvas, labia, and clitorides in textbooks look like Barbies, when mine doesn't look like a Barbie at all?  The lips are too big and the colors too dark. It doesn't look like the diagrams in sex ed books. It's not pink. When the second boy I slept with saw me naked he looked at me like something was wrong with me. Down there... I'm really really embarrassed talking about it, but you seemed like a reasonable and more experienced person. I'm bi-curious, I worry that if a female saw me naked she'd reject me, she would just know because she'd have a vagina too so... it'd be nice to put this insecurity behind me but i don't wanna bring it up cause maybe everyone will be rude and mean to me and I genuinely do want advice. :<

I Never looked into the genitalia standard in terms of colors and size. But I can say without a doubt there's nothing wrong with you. I imagine lots of girls wonder about it too but just can't come out with it. It is kind of a taboo subject so I don't blame you for being worried about it not to worry your identity will remain our secret. Frankly, I think it bothers everyone in that fragile state of puberty. If it makes you feel any better I'm not a pink barbie either, yes I think I remember taking a good look at it in the mirror when I was younger, I must have. You can't possibly look as bad as you assume. My inner lips are medium plumish, but I've seen dusty pink, rose pink, pink pink, almost purple, brown, combinations…My clitoral hood is one colour, and my inner lips are a second colour, and my outer lips are a third colour, which is a combination of purples and pinks. And I'm absolutely as normal and as healthy as the next girl.

I don't feel a female will reject you, maybe this jerk never saw many vaginas in his life. You really shouldn't let his reactions make you insecure. I have a very open lesbian friend who really loves her current girlfriend and mentions how she likes big dangly lips because there's more mouthfuls of stuff to play with. I'm certain people will embrace your uniqueness too. I hope I have given you a broader perspective of what different people like. Stop obsessing and just love it however it is. If you truly are bisexual and a female is your destiny you gotta over come this fear. I had a different type of stunted psychosexual development. I felt bad about it for years to come because i wouldn't talk about it. You didn't wait too long so it's only up hill from here. 

-Good luck and best wishes 

I don't care what she has done or what she is doing as regards to sex if I'm looking at a person whom you know, would like to get acquainted with. I only question what she is doing it for and why. 

You mean anonymous? Sorry, this was an opportunity to let everyone know there is nothing wrong with them if they ever had any doubts. Anonymous confided in me to keep her anonymous. The best bet is that she want's to be with a female, it's valentines day so it couldn't be a better time.

oh what the fuck is that photo!? Ewww is that a roast beef sandwich!? That's disgusting! It's so bland! there's no cheese, you didn't even toast it! I demand you take it back and bring me turkey and swiss on pumpernickel bread! 

• 11 months later...