Andy Biersack-sexiest man alive

emogirl70220

I'm not gonna trash Andy, however... What is wrong with people like you? Not because you love Andy but because there are tons of threads that already cover Andy and BVB. Are you blind? If you want to find all the like minded people go find them in the ALREADY EXISTING BVB post. Obviously other people do like Andy. It's obvious from all the existing theards, so what do you actually hope to accomplish by playing stupid and and repeating a subject that is OBVIOUSLY COVERED FOR AS LONG AS BVB EXISTED.

How annoying having people revisit the same shit just because someone doesn't fucking read or otherwise plays stupid to be the new center of a played out topic. Such questions don't even have to be answered by commenters because they already gave their identical opinion on it on another identical thread. Next time look for the topic you are compelled to talk about there seriously no way you doubted there was already an Andy B category. Andy is like Emo puddle royalty. Don't sit there assuming nobody brought him up already. Some unfortunate uncreative people even have his name as a user name and such so that should be enough of a sign that others are compelled to be acknowledged through the topic of Andy.

Edited by EvilActivity

Ehh.. He's attractive, not the sexiest man alive (i can think of at least 30 other guys), and i don't like BVB music. I kinda wanna put a bunch of BVB fan girls in a room and ask then if they know all the members of BVB not including Andy.

Edited by ~Flo~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
this is sad I love Andy and BVB and I don't expect everyone else to but I do expect that you respect them and their fans because I know I personally respect other artists and their fans even though I don't necessarily like them.

Whats to respect about an obnoxious homicidal fanbase with no redeeming qualities? They are better off being told how nauseating their brainwashed behavior is so they could tone the fuck down. Because they honestly do expect others to like them and agree with them. That's the part thats sad.

• 2 weeks later...

Whats to respect about an obnoxious homicidal fanbase with no redeeming qualities? They are better off being told how nauseating their brainwashed behavior is so they could tone the fuck down. Because they honestly do expect others to like them and agree with them. That's the part thats sad.

You are like those metalheads in the 80's who had nothing better to do than call Ratt fags. That does not speak well to your character, so have a nice damn day.

• 2 weeks later...

You are like those metalheads in the 80's who had nothing better to do than call Ratt fags. That does not speak well to your character, so have a nice damn day.

You're one of those current generation teenie boppers that will defend any style of music that "makes you different."

Newsflash, you fit into one of the largest and disliked cliques known to humanity. You are not different. I swear, 90% of the people on here look like they were poured out of an emo assembly line. It's hard to tell the difference in a lot of you. I'm glad I learned that shizz when I did.

• 1 month later...