[I AM NOT AN EMO]

RawrGASM

Okay so I'm SierraLynn (Sierra for short).
Sierra isn't EMO but she is more of a sarcastic, obnoxious, metal head. Not pop rock that people often confuse with metal/hard rock these days because somehow it's "the trend" to be "cute and so hardcore". "Rawr" isn't how a dinosaur shyly greets or is no term of affection. Ever seen Jurassic Park?? It means "I'm about to fucking crush you and use you as a chew toy until I'm ready to eat you."
Sierra has extreme anxiety/bad depression/ & OCD. Been through a lot of shit and just came here to see if there is anyone with fucked up issues like her. She's not a total bitch when in conversation. Just bored and doing something or whatever. Okay, go to the next post. Nothing left to see here. Unless you wanna see her transform into Optimus Prime then get your ass kicked. $5 fee though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Honestly why are you here if you are not emo I mean it was a phase that I went thru but I still have my account for moments I feel depressed etc because here is the place I get my support for many thing thru out life, but if you are not or have not been emo then why you here

• 3 months later...

labels suck emo goth punk metal ect

they all use to be about not belonging to anything like we were different we didn't need labels

and then it all changed and were labeling ourselves society sucks

im not any of these things im myself I listen to post hardcore music and scream and emo music it doesn't mean anything yes I wear black a lot and eyeliner

this doesn't mean I am a label