Fav band conrtadicted by fav band member?

MikaLeanne

Do you base your favorite band on liking one of the band members? So if your like i like Andy Biersack so i like BVB or do is your favorite band member from botdf but your fav band is BVB? or of course they match like mine do cause BVB and Andy are amazing <3

i don't, learn to read i said i like both andy and bvb and not because any is hot because hes the kind of person i want to be like and the band because i like the music and i highly doubt you've ever listened to them i understand if it was botdf because some SOME of their songs are lesser in meaning and more about sex but black veil brides are noot like that for example (and i dont hate on botdf just to be clear) imma monster : "and i dribble like im rubbing on nipples (or something like that i dont listen to botdf all that much i just used them as an example) and saviour by bvb "when i hear your cries praying for life i will be there" ot should now be obvious. Also as a side note every song has a meaning from like justin bieber to toby keith to bvb to any other band because there wouldnt be lyrics if the artist wasnt trying to convey something and i suggest you start looking at what people actually say opposed to the bands mentioned

Black Veil Brides is simply just a terrible band. And i have listened to them. They have cliche lyrics to most of their songs, theyre guitars are completely autoned, and theyre drummer is mediocre at best. They are very annoying to listen to, because all of their songs sound alike.theres absolutely nothing good about their music, so, could it be youre just an andy sixx fangirl? And I say this not to be mean. I say this simply because, (and I have given them a chance), they suck.

There are SOOO many better bands out there. So dont get so bent out of shape.

thats fine your opinion and i know there are many bands but i dont think anyone including myself can say one is the best or worst and its andy biersack and im a fan but not like ahahahaha andy so no not a fan girl and i like the whole band not just andy

There are some musicians who are both good looking and talented.

There are musicians who are talented but not good looking. Their talent however shines and they get popularity.

Then there are musicians who get by purely on looks alone.

Andy Biersack fits into the 3rd category. Really, when the first remarks about any musician is their looks first and their music second which with BVB is always the case, you can say safely the music is mediocre.