Omg

Carpe-Noctum

lel,

tfw depressed cause no friends.

Friends who are constant jerks =/= friends

I didn't understand half of what you said, but from what I did understand, my response is I'm a complicated person, I take things way to personally, the way I see it if you get in an argument with a friend and walk away, that the end of the friendship, I've been proven wrong on that point again and again, but I still keep coming back to it, I have trust issues, and when I'm depressed I say weird stuff, something I say May conflict with something I've said in the past, but even then I am talking about what's bothering me, on an unrelated note, what's up with your profile pic, I've wanted to ask before, isn't that a famous actress? She looks familiar.

Oh, and sorry if this sounds rude, I actually was trying to be nice the entire time i was typing this. :\

depression because of a friend ? that means u r the jerk here sorry to say. friends r like that u should know that and if u cant bear that then dont keep him as friend. my advice to u is either leave him or correct ur defination of friend thats all 

This is why I don't have a best friend, I cannot stand having such an influence over someone. I could do something totally harmless like give them some constructive criticism and in the end I'm a jerk and they dwell on what I say and become depressed. But they gotta blame me because they don't wanna question themselves or come to terms with their flaws. What a pain...

Get un-depressed. DDR does wonders..WONDERS I tell you!  Do what makes you happy- Yes. Yes you do have those things don't you lie to me - . - So? Go do them. Make the choice to look at your glass half full. ^ ^