dreads on girls?

yeswaitno

Any thing on anybody worn incorrectly can look awful. And vice versa.

So anbody worn on anything can look awful? o.o You confuse me, lol.

They fuck up your hair and are hard to keep clean

Agreed. Its kind of like scene queen hair. They dye it, tease it, burn it. Their hair takes a beating too.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! you know the only way to get rid of them is to cut them off right?  CUT THEM OFF???!!!  Not to mention the maintenance that needs to be put into keeping them in pristine condition. I mean sure you don't have to wake up and do your hair everyday but honestly! Their like...little..curled up rats's nests elongated into rows don't do that to your beautiful, beautiful hair! D:

Oh dear! When did you ever feel like you needed to conform? Feel the freedom! You know you really want to. :) Individuality is coolest of all.

Not really. Dreads dont look right on everyone...

I think I look good the way I am though.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! you know the only way to get rid of them is to cut them off right? CUT THEM OFF???!!! Not to mention the maintenance that needs to be put into keeping them in pristine condition. I mean sure you don't have to wake up and do your hair everyday but honestly! Their like...little..curled up rats's nests elongated into rows don't do that to your beautiful, beautiful hair! D:

My hair sucks. Its horribly curly and super hard to manage. I wouldnt mind having dreads JUST so I didnt have to wake up early everyday just to fix my hair. But itll kill my hair, so I wouldnt do it personally. I hang around a lot of hippies, so maybe the idea of getting dreads might grow on me.

I do find them attractive on girls, just not me (yet). :D

.... hot...

RIGHT.

• 5 weeks later...

Dreads are bloody beautiful, on everyone, They're not hard to keep clean at all! You wash them normally, just with residue free shampoo. And you don't have to cut them off either, they can be combed out easy enough depending on the maturity of the dreadlocks - the ones I had combed out after leaving conditioner in over night and spending about an hour pulling it apart. Everyone should get dreads!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i agree, like she looks alright but not good and youd never say shes emo. i thnk mixing some dark coulered dreds in a realy detailed hair style would be great if done properly but itd be almost impossible for most.

Edited by Matty1881