black hair

Emobrownie

Do you hate me?  

1. 1. Do you hate me?

• yes i do u slut.
    • No i dont ur ok.

Guest emoangl42

well my hair is naturally black..always has been...so...idk what to tell ya..go with a soft black like Jacquie said though.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You know those ones for halloween the spray can type dye that washes out instantly after you take a shower. Use that. Do a few strands that forms around your face and look in the mirror and ask your mother if she approves. I did this and only spent maybe a dollar so it wasn't something I had to worry about. I didn't have to waste an amount of money for semi-permanent dye that would take a few weeks to get out if it didn't look good.

• 1 month later...

that sucks, my mum hated it when i dyed my hair black ( like a week ago) and beacause it was my dads girlfriend that did it my mum like really hates me now but i dont give a shit i look fucking awsume :), yeah go for a soft black first and i will warn you not to get hair dye mix on all your stuff, IT DOES NOT COME OUT! :) he he anway good luck

• 1 month later...

I think first of all we should not to die to die our hairs ....Its not good for hair heath .If its necessary to die then prefer Dark Brown is the best ....

mines a light brown kinda close to blonde eww

Nothing wrong with blonde.

I would look terrible with blonde hair. I prefer darker hair.

Blonde is the best

i almost have her convinced to let me die my hair idk what color yet im either going with rlly dark brown or like red bcuz i dont think shell let me die in black and i am under no curcumstances dying it blonde ever

GO BLONDE!!

I think first of all we should not to die to die our hairs ....Its not good for hair heath .If its necessary to die then prefer Dark Brown is the best ....

Blonde is the best, and you are correct, dyeing hair, makes it not so silky smooth...lol

• 2 months later...

Congrats! I've dyed my hair monthly since I was twelve, I don't even really remember what I looked like with brown hair... Haha....

You likin it?

Mine is very silky smooth. It has adjusted to the unnatural color, lucky me :)

The bathtub is always red after I shower, it looks like blood and I scare myself sometimes :)

Good luck on you endeavors with black hair!! :)