Piercings and tattoos

I currently have snakebites, stretched lobes, several ear cartilage piercings and a tongue piercing. I used to have nostril, eyebrow, bridge, septum and medusa too :} I want some tattoos but I'm not entirely sure what yet, so I'm waiting until I can decide :}

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I only have the normal ones every girl gets (one in each lobe) and a second lobe piercing on my right ear.

On my left ear I want four more, two on my cartilage and two on my lobe and maybe another one in my right ear.  And maybe I'll get a nostril and a navel one. Im still not sure. 

• 2 weeks later...

WANT(!!!!):Snake bites.. a half sleeve on right arm of a broken rusted fob watch along with some tribal things around it .. on left arm i want to gt a full sleeve with a dragon wrapped round my arm and lil relious signs from every religion ik of..  and roses i want the sleeve to go down on to my hand .. i will gt a rib tattoo were the skin looks peeled bak an u see in to my ribcage an its all cogs an gears .. i want a thigh tattoo of wat idk yet but i want.. on foot i want a dream catcher an on bak i want a feather an wings an a wolf closer to my lower bak area .. i intend on gting dermal pericings near my eye an a nose piercing an gauges

• 1 month later...