Entry from my diary......

Mars

Dear Reader

Today was holiday for Sarhul. Hence, i was pretty much boared. Everything was normal today (except getting boared). But i don't know why, i am missing Sonam badly. Today i'll write my full love story.

After i left my crush for Neha. I was concentrating in my studies. We (me and Sonam) did no talking except "Hi-Hello". But, one day when i reached tution, i saw "Hustle Loyality Respect" (Tagline of John Cena, my favoraite WWE superstar) written in greenboard.

"Who had written this?", I asked.

"Me.", Replied the angelish voice of Sonam.

"You also like John Cena??!!", I asked again.

"Kindof....Yes.", she said."But i like Randy Ortan more."

"He's okay......but not so good as Cena", I replied.

"Don't say a word against him.......!!!!!!!"

And hence our friendship started. Don't know when, i started loving her.

The teacher's day was coming, so we planned to surprise sir by reaching the tution before him and decorating the class.

The teacher's day was here so me, Sonam and other's reached the tution and started decorating the class. After the decoration was over we got plenty of time left, so everyone started to chat with each other. Now the fun part------> I downloaded "Honey Singh Ch**t Volume 2" (its actually an insult of Honey Singh, but everyone call it by that name). I put on the earphone and started listening to it, which i soon made Ashwin to hear. After that i went and sat in one of the benches, no one was in the class, plus lights was swiched off and windows & doors closed (we had to surprise the sir). So it was so dark inside that you can hardly see any thing. Soon the door opened and someone entered, she was none other than Sonam. She closed the door and came and sat next to me.

"What was you and Ashwin listening?",she asked.

"J...just a n...new song",i got scared."It was.......ah......yes.....Akon"

"Don't lie to me. It was one of the dirty songs, isn't it?", she said.

My heart stopped.

"I also wanna hear it.", she asked.

I was shocked but i put one earphone in her ear and one in mine and played the song. What The F**k!!!!! She was enjoying it.

After the whole scenario. She said to me that, "Please don't tell this to anyone. I was not bad, my friends made me bad". She said this by faking a childish voice (hope you understand what i mean).

After that our friendship kept growing. I started looking at her nonstop everyday in the science class. Every time when she noticed me she smiled and said smilingly "What....Stop it please!". In maths tution when i sat back to her bench i toyed with her hair.Soon everyone satarted noticing me and started to tease me and Sonam. After sometime i made a confession to my friends that i love Sonam. And they were supportive.

After sometime i went to propose her, while she was returning to home.

"Hey! Sonam......wait.", i shouted( as she was far from me).

"What???", she asked.

I ran and reached her.

"I wanna ask something.",i said.

"What?",she replied.

"I l.. lo...lo...",i didn't had the courage to say it.

"If you want to say something then say it.",she said. Now, she had known by the frequent "lo...l...lo.." that i am going to propose her. And when she said to say quickly, i thought that she wanted to hear it. So i got happy.

"I love....."

As soon as i said "love", she rushed and ran away.

"Got to go...bye......i'll hear it next time."

Ashwin was watching all this movie. I reached him and we started walking towards our home.(we always go home together)

"Maybe one of her aquintances was near so she ran away.",he suggested. "She said that she'll hear it next time, isn't she?"

"Yes", i said.

"Thats a good sign.", he said.

"Oh yes it is.", i thought happily.

After that she didn't came in both the classes (science and maths). Rumors started that she left tution. One day at tution Ashwin came to me.

"I want to tell you something. But promise me you will not get hurt",he said.

"Okay, i promise", i said.

"I met Deepali Dee today and she said that she went to Sonam's house to meet her......."

"IS SONAM ALL RIGHT??", i interupted. ( i had assumed that she is suufering from some serious disease so she's absent)

"Yes. But let me finish....where was i?...ah yes...when she went there, she asked Sonam about you and she said that she.....oh my god its difficult....she don't like you."

I was dumbstruck.

"Hi babu.", entered Deepali dee. ( She sometimed call me Babu. She's the sweetest person i had ever known).

"Deedee. Did Sonam said she doesn't loves me?", I asked.

"Huhh.....Sorry....but yes, she said 'he's not sufficient for me' .....sorry again", she said.

I went to the side of the class (which is always dark) and i started crying.

"Yahi acha nahi lagta hai tera.....You promised that you won't cry.", Ashwin came.

After 4-5 weeks, i started to recover.

But then i got informed from Neha that sir complained her brother (which i had mentioned in last day's dairy).

Sir also complained my father. And when i asked sir who told him. Then he said that Sonam complained him.

After that i never met Sonam. But i still love her.

Thanks for your humble reading.

Bye

Thats my diary entry from 13 April 2013.......

Sorry for some hindi...

Honey Singh is an Indian Rapper...

Dee/Deedee means elder sister...

"Yahi acha ni lagta hai tera" means "thats what i don't like in you".....