PandaGiggly Posted May 15, 2014 Posted May 15, 2014 Hey everyone, It's nice to meet all of you. My name is Jordan, erm... introductions... bleh, I never was good at these things, so I guess I'll share a little about myself yeah? I like music, some of my favorite bands are Mayday Parade, All Time Low, Penjulem, and Modern Day Escape, but I listen to a lot more than that. I really like anime, Black Butler, Soul Eater anyone? And I like to game from time to time, mainly good RPGs, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Golden Sun, stuff like that. And um... I like pandas xD
Painted_Whore♥~ Posted May 15, 2014 Posted May 15, 2014 Hello and welcome to EP. My name is lizzie, if you have any questions, please contact me or any other moderator. (Red and users) or an administrator (purple users). Please remember to check out the rules. Hope you enjoy it here!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now